Give your drinks a special sparkle with these Faceted Diamond Ice Molds. Avoid watery drinks by using these large, slow-melting cubes to chill your drink. Secure lid and flat base ensure molds stack nicely inside the freezer. Freeze multiple ice molds at once by utilizing the vertical space in your freezer. Flexible silicone lids come off smoothly, so ice comes out of the mold with ease. The sturdy plastic construction, leak-proof design, and water fill line make this ice tray easy to use for anyone. The durable, food-grade molds are BPA-free and dishwasher-safe for the best possible user experience. Made of BPA-free silicone and nylon. Dishwasher safe.
- Chill All Drinks: The large size is perfect for your favorite low- or highball glasses. Ice chills drinks quickly without melting for a long-lasting, refreshing drink. Great for iced tea, soda, lemonade, cocktails, punch, whiskey, cold brew coffee, and more.
- Keep Drinks Colder Longer: Avoid watery drinks by using these large, slow-melting cubes to chill your drink. Large cubes melt slowly to prevent diluting drinks, and ice may last long enough to pour another beverage over it.
- Stack Molds Neatly: Tight-fitting lids create a seal to prevent freezer spills and allow molds to stack. Conserve freezer space by utilizing vertical storage. The seal also prevents freezer burn and invading smells from affecting the quality of your ice, helping you craft a better-tasting drink. Flexible silicone lids remove with ease.
- Create Sophisticated Cocktails: Create impressive frozen lime wedges for fun cocktails. Wedges float in drinks, adding a touch of uniqueness to your get-together. Ice slides out of molds easily, leaving you with highly detailed fruit.
- Enjoy Without Worry: The sturdy plastic construction, leak-proof design, and water fill line make this ice tray easy to use for anyone. The durable, food-grade molds are BPA-free and dishwasher-safe for the best possible user experience.
- Dimensions & Care: Measures 6 x 3.75 x 5.25. Dishwasher safe.
There are no reviews yet.